The mission of Friends of Putnam CAC is to support a well-known and sustainable Child Advocacy Center (CAC) of Putnam County.
The vision is for our community to be aware of the Child Advocacy Center and its purpose.
Friends of Putnam CAC seeks to aid the Child Advocacy Center in their community training, education, outreach efforts, and more by:
- Providing financial support for special programs & materials
- Organizing & supporting community events such as:
- The annual Champions for Children Breakfast
- The Children’s Expo & Public Safety Day
- April Pinwheels for Prevention Gardens
To learn more about the Friends of Putnam CAC, click the button below to view our PDF brochure: