When: Any day and any time between Thursday, September 17th through Sunday, September 20th
Where: Wherever you choose! Your neighborhood, a park, a treadmill
Who: Anyone! Grab the kids, grab the dog!
Cost: $35 per runner/walker. Each participant will receive a tee shirt and bib
How: To register for the race:
- Complete the registration information
- Select tee shirt size
- Choose CHILD ADVOCACY CENTER OF PUTNAM COUNTY
- We’ll be awarding prizes for a variety of categories. Please note that the winners will be determined statewide, not by individual CACs.
- Runners who wish to track and submit their times need to do so by sending a screenshot of their completed time by noon (EST) Monday, September 21 by email to: OneTooMany@nyschildrensalliance.org
A list of runners’ apps will be provided to you.
- We registrants to submit photos, videos of their runs by email to: OneTooMany@nyschildrensalliance.org.
Interested in Sponsoring a runner? Click here to be directed to PayPal to make a donation!