Help Fill the Truck with Clothes and Other Items to Raise Money for a Good Cause!
Items Accepted : Clothes, Shoes, Linens and Handbags
This Recycling Fundraiser Ultimately Benefits the Child Advocacy Center of Putnam County
The Friends of Putnam CAC, Inc., a not for profit organization established to raise funds and awareness for the Child Advocacy Center of Putnam County. The Friends of Putnam CAC, inc. will get Paid for EVERY Pound of All Clothing and Other Accepted Items that are Donated and Collected.
It’s Quick, Convenient, and for a Good Cause!
Proceeds go towards things like:
- Providing Financial Support for Special Programs & Materials Through Other Fundraising Efforts
- Organizing & Supporting Community Events Such as:
- The Annual Champions for Children Breakfast
- The Children’s Expo & Public Safety Day
- The April Pinwheels for Prevention Gardens
For additional details, you may contact MaryCay at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Friends of Putnam CAC, Inc., click the button below to open and/or download our PDF brochure: