The Mission of The Friends of Putnam CAC, inc. is to support a well-known and sustainable CAC.
The vision is for our community to be aware of the Child Advocacy Center and its purpose.
To aid The Putnam CAC in their community training, education, outreach efforts, and more by:
- Providing Financial Support for Special Programs & Materials Through Fundraising Efforts
- Organizing & Supporting Community Events Such as:
- The Annual Champions for Children Breakfast
- The Children’s Expo & Public Safety Day
- April Pinwheels for Prevention Gardens